You remember my role on Cook Yourself Thin, right? Here comes the next best thing- bringing sexy back.
Don’t you hate dieting? Aren’t you over being confused? Are you just miserable, starving, unhappy, feeling depressed these days? What if I told you that you can have it ALL without starving, no gimmicks, no diet plan, and no calorie counting?
Being a former model turned food writer/author has not only forced me to keep my hot bod in prime shape but I’ve become an EXPERT at this game and I’m winning. I’ve worn the same size skinny jeans since my freshman year in college, perhaps even a bit smaller? I’ve mastered how to eat and cook my spaghetti and meatballs, have my red vino and flourless dark chocolate cake and enjoy every decadent and sexy bite. YOU can too.
It’s only natural for me to share my secrets and come out with a new cookbook called “Cook Yourself Sexy.” YOU are SEXY, YOU are HOT, YOU are CONFIDENT, you just don’t know it yet. Here are the tools I’ll share with YOU to make the final lifestyle change for the hottest you yet!
Well friends, here she is… I’ve decided to give you a sneak peek at the cover early here along with a description of what is to come OCT 2nd 2012.
“While it may be tempting to jump on the latest crash-diet bandwagon (The 2 week Zone Diet! Let’s starve ourselves!), the real key to looking and feeling amazing can’t be found in pills, shakes, or gimmicky eating plans. In the new book COOK YOURSELF SEXY: Easy Delicious Recipes for the Hottest, Most Confident You bestselling author, former model, and Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef Candice Kumai gives YOU the tools (and the recipes) you need to truly get healthy, gain confidence, and become your sexiest selves. Why wait until the new year to transform yourself?—COOK YOURSELF SEXY is the book to help you look and feel your best—just in time for all those holiday parties this fall!”
For a kick-start, I’ll provide a “7 Days to Sexy” jumpstart plan that will shift the way you think about eating and prepare you to view their relationship with food in a totally new (and better) way—all while dropping a few lbs in the process.
- Tell the difference between Lust vs. Love when it comes to food
- Avoid settling for a “One Night Stand On Your Plate”
- Give Your Kitchen a Sexy Makeover
- Burn More Calories When You’re Not Cooking…and more!
With over 100 delicious recipes, I’ll show you how ditching fake and chemical-laden foods and swapping for real foods—food with benefits—will ensure that every delicious and dreamy bite will provide the key nutrients your body craves to stay healthy and look amazing. In other words, stop faking it and start making it! It’s time to have it all ladies. The perfect body, the happy life, and the confidence that you’ve always dreamed of. Rock that hot body and also enjoy your burgers and fries too!
Recipes include, delicious eats like:
- Roasted Fig and Honey Chevre Flatbread
- Miso-Glazed Cod with Spicy Garlic Baby Bok Choy
- Lemon-Basil Lasagna Rolls
- Rosemary Garlic Fries with Agave Shallot Ketchup
- Skinny Jean Sliders
- Pan-Seared Scallops in Creamy Balsamic Sauce
- Marry Me Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Port-Soaked Cherry and Dark Chocolate Brownies
- The ultimate: Size Zero Cake
- Honeydew & Mint Wine Pops
- And EVEN more: Slimming soups, fresh & fabulous raw food ideas, Asian-inspired dishes, hearty veggie mains, and much more! And each recipe also includes tips and tricks on how to get even more out of each creation.
Here’s what’s coming to you:
- A FREE kickstart Program: Seven Days to Sexy: How to look stunning in that new holiday/little black dress!
- Slimming, Sexy Cocktails: How to make fabulous, chic cocktails at your party- Simple and elegant!
- Better-for-You foods like The Better Burger and Fries—perfect for Monday Night football viewing
- Sexy Holiday Food ideas: Sexy + seemingly-sinful side dishes, and morning-after leftover ideas and homemade holiday treats for those loved ones to enjoy!
Is that enough for you to pre-order here like NOW?
COOK YOURSELF SEXY is the ultimate guide to your hottest, healthiest self ever. Get confident and get back to cooking with Candice.
Come and visit me here on my Women’s Health Page for more recipes and cookbook exclusives! And for all of you men, didn’t leave y’all out! Don’t forget to visit my Mens Health Page “Cook For More Sex!” Yowza!
With love and good taste! Here’s to the hottest most confident YOU yet! xx Candice