Full of fiber, calcium and iron, almonds are a great food to snack on. Not only do they have the ability to satisfy your cravings, they taste delicious too! This recipe is sure to satisfy your craving for something sweet and salty. Be mindful not to overindulge; a quarter cup or so of almonds is great for a quick snack that will keep you satiated until your next meal.
Makes 6 servings.
3 cups whole, unroasted almonds
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp granulated garlic powder
2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the unroasted almonds on to a sheet tray and place on to the middle rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and coat all of the almonds with the oil using your hands.
- Add the granulated garlic powder, finely chopped fresh rosemary and sea salt to the pan.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place back in the 350-degree oven and roast for 10-15 more minutes (10 for a softer bite and 15 for a full roast)
- Enjoy and store in mason jars for up to two weeks while snacking responsibly!