It’s time to do the work bae, you ready? Because you know, I don’t play– It’s all real deal here + here’s the key on how I was able to survive my media and publishing career — and being thrown to the wolves. … it was always my friends.
Friends, how important are they to you? They’re vital to your survival and to your success in this one lifetime. Be good to them — don’t just tell — show them + show up.
- Let’s talk about the ebb and flow of friendship- no, friendship is not found without flaws — friendship is the epitome of wabi sabi — its perfectly imperfect.
- I’ve been crushed by some “friends” and some lovers over the years + I have moved on from them, with kintsugi and grace.
- How we value one another, matters. Here’s what you can do in this week’s episode for one another:
- Compassion, practice more compassion for one another, keep calm and cool.
- Non-Judgement – we can all do the work on ourselves and judge less, try meditating, volunteering more + working in the service industry for others.
- “Yuimaru” – your inner circle of friends in Japanese this is vital
- Lifelong Friends, be good to them + show them, don’t tell, show up — be a good friend in real life.
- Work Relationships, we can value them just as much as our life-long friends and friends IRL. Be good to those you work with
- Support one another, sincerely
- Listen to others, its free. We need more listeners + less noise
Love you + please pick up my book Kintsugi Wellness!
+ Give us a FIVE STAR review on iTunes asap! This free- no-ad podcast is here only because as a writer, I want to be of better, free service to you.
My new book + podcast are being called the very new guidebook + podcast to healing + real-life, real-deal wellness. xxx ck