Good morning sunshine!
EPISODE 4 JUST DROPPED THIS MORNING!
Click below for the fresh new episode!
Ciao from Sardinia, Italia!! Bella!
I’ve been interviewing those who have lived through the war in Italy to those who work at a local monastery to the farmers produce olive oil on farms … while also recording a new podcast for you this week in our, Italia.
Today! I’ll talk about some tough stuff! + how you can better accept the dark times and sadness.
In order for the monks here in Ravello, Italy to pray, they acknowledge that dark places do exist & we can choose to do the same & make light from it.
Wabi sabi— life is not meant to be perfect.
It’s about accepting more, growing, choosing to be different — it can be so fulfilling, too.
Get ready for some fresh new reading & pods focused on mental well-being & choosing the path less taken.
Some Actionable Ways to Help you Boost your Mental Health:
- the answer is being there for others
- make no assumptions about other’s lives
- learn more about what you can do to help mental health issues in your community
- be real af, stop wearing a mask + pretending everything is perfect
- Please call 1-800-273-TALK or Text CONNECT to 741741 —anytime you’re feeling alone. We all have ups and heavy downs, we all have sadness & darkness & it’s important for us to share we are only human. 1-800-273-TALK.
- Get out there and find a job you love that helps others!
- If you are in TV, media, modeling, publishing, the arts — I urge you, especially the executives and producers to please start changing the face of media— its so fake and contrived and not realistic.
- let’s focus on media, publishing + programming that is positive + uplifts more!
- less on drama, competition and tearing one another apart
- less on violence and terror
- eat a healthy and balanced – mostly plant-based diet
Remember to Practice:
- MORE on love, peace + the cultivation of better community
- pray for others
- exercise more
- get some sunshine + get outside
- tell others they mean so much to you! a sense of belonging and what to live for
- YUIMARU – your inner circle is important
- know that life for all is perfecty imperfect — #WabiSabi
Thanks for SUBSCRIBING to my new podcast, Wabi Sabi. I am grateful and I read EACH review and I fell in love with all of you! THANK YOU for the 5 star ratings! Just wow!! + Please share the podcast with two best friends!